Sunday, February 28, 2010

Happy Birthday B!

Tomorrow is my littlest ones 5th birthday!
I can not even tell you how excited he is

though most of you mommies can guess

it looks a lil' something like this


He's ready for cake
and he's been beggin' for it since Christmas.
so here's what I'm gonna do

Amanda from Kevin and Amanda
has several posts on her best chocolate cake

I made one for Christmas
and let me tell you
it is
the.best.chocolate.cake.ever.


so I though I would take her word on
the ultimate chocolate trifle



which looks a little like the dirt I
made for a Halloween party



though we might modify.
strictly for the decoration though.

I'll let you know how it turns out.

man I need to work on my photo skills.
you get the picture though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to know what you think.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails