Thursday, April 8, 2010

Quick Fix


It seems that with all the laundry, cooking and cleaning
{ohh don't forget homework mine and theirs}
the only thing I have time for is quick fixes!

see this hinge. it was falling off
which means the door won't close right
which means there is a whole lotta door slamming
which means momma has a big ol' headache

bet you can't guess where that leads
hhhmmm how did you know?

to the short kid's bedroom
bet you can't guess why you only get a close up either
it's very , very scary in there!




why do 5 year old's think it is so much fun to swing on doors?
idunnoknow but it drives me *batty*

you see these long screws?
those were in the top hinge already
looks like someone already had a problem with this door



so then I'm thinkin how in the world am I gonna tighten up these
hinges if the screws are already 2 inches long?!?
I couldn't find and longer screws in the garage black hole
duh
I don't think they come any longer
unless. I used lag bolts

I gabbed my tube of liquid nails
and stuffed some in each hole
screwed the same screws back in
shoved a book under it to keep it still
till the short kid came home







1 comment:

  1. Looks tricky. Thanks for sharing!
    I recently posted about a free report I wrote with ways to help others grow their blogs if your interested. You can find it at http://bloggerchixdesigns.blogspot.com/p/grow-your-blog-free-report.html
    Blogger Chix Designs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to know what you think.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails