Friday, March 26, 2010

Easey Peasy Lemon Squeezy

This was so fast and easy. I hate that I looked
at this beat up
(that what matchbox car will do for ya)
end table for so long.

I took a paper towel and dipped it in
Minwax

and rubbed it on
told ya it was easy
I let it sit for a few extra minutes on some of the more
umm distressed spots. yeah that's it, we'll go with distressed.




the color I had an hand was Red Mahogany
so I used it.




Sorry for the poor pic and the glare it was
a suppa, suppa sunny
day in NC but you still get the idea




the hardest thing about this mini project
was the wait. I wanted to set somethin' pretty and springy on it.
How ever heed my warning:

WAIT

it was tacky for 3-4 days
but so worth the wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to know what you think.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails