Thursday, March 4, 2010

Mantle Re-style 2

You remember all that crap junk err stuff
I pulled from my stash earlier this week

Here's what I came up with.



This first pic is waaayy bad.
But I wanted to give you some idea of
how the mantle is overshadowed
by this monster TV

Which is on more than it's not. You should have
heard the bellows from the peanut gallery
when I turned it off for this shot.




See that console that is in the corner
it's on my hit list. Waiting on inspiration to strike.

My options are limited as to layout
what with the TV over it and all.

But on the up side I have more
surface area because of the
shelf that the TV is sitting on.
So that's where I put my sparkly tea light votives.




I tweaked and played with
what I had pulled from my stash.
A lil' beach glass here, a lil' bunny there
oh and some cutie pie birds all the way over there...
Then I went and pulled more stuff from other places.

See those little bottles. I pulled them from my
display cabinet in the kitchen.

I'll show you those another day.



I filled this vase with wine corks, sphagnum moss,
curtain-rod finials, and old discolored Christmas
ornaments that I wrapped with twine.
I topped it with a fleur-de-lis top from a container broken long ago.

I think it is my favorite.
Though I 'm also kinda liking the tiny cloche
and wax sealer



So what do ya think?


I linked up here:




3 comments:

  1. I love your apothecary jar with the corks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the bunny!! Looks great!

    I'm hosting a giveaway a@ my blog!! Stop by and check it out!!

    http://madebystephie.blogspot.com/2010/03/my-first-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. That jar is great!

    Awesome job :)

    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to know what you think.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails